Wilton Marker, SA-29
A short distance south is Wilton, built by William Randolph and completed in 1753. The house, which originally stood on the north side of James River below Richmond, was removed to this place by the Virginia Society of Colonial Dames, 1934.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1937
Geographic Location: Richmond (City)
Physical Description of Location: 5301-5399 Cary Street Road (near intersection with S Wilton Road), Richmond, VA 23226.
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth