Erected in 1860, this building housed Trinity Methodist Church until 1945 when the congregation moved to Henrico County. It was designed by noted Richmond architect Albert West, who was also a leading Methodist. The roots of the Trinity congregation date from 1790 when a small group of converts first met at the foot of Church Hill, marking the founding of organized Methodism in Richmond.
Geographic Location: Richmond (City)
Physical Description of Location: 2006 E Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23223.
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth