St. Stephen’s Church Marker, K-140
Half a mile north, is St. Stephen's Church, built about 1825 under Rev. Nicholas Cobb, later Bishop of Alabama. In the old cemetery here many members of early families of the community are buried.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1929
Geographic Location: Bedford County
Physical Description of Location: Forest, VA 24551. Located on Forest Road (Hwy 221), 0.25 miles southeast of the intersection of Forest Road (Hwy 221) and Perrowville Road. Marker is on the left when traveling southeast on Forest Road (Hwy 221).
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth