St. Pauls Church Marker, J-65
Eight miles northeast is St. Paul's Church, built about 1766. The building was in a ruinous condition in 1812 but was repaired by the State and used both as a church and as a schoolhouse. About 1828 it once more became exclusively a church.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1928
Geographic Location: King George County
Physical Description of Location: James Monroe, VA 22485. Located on Kings Hwy (Rt. 3), less than 1/5 of a mile west of the junction of Kings Hwy (Rt. 3) and Dahlgren Road (Rt. 206). Marker is on the right when traveling west on Kings Hwy (Rt. 3).
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth