Three miles southwest. A church was built there in 1669, and the tablets are of that date. The present church was built in 1741 and was later remodeled. St. Mary's White Chapel parish was united with Christ Church parish in 1752. The tombs of the Balls, ancestors and relatives of George Washington, are there.
Geographic Location: Lancaster County
Physical Description of Location: Located on Mary Ball Road (Rt. 3), 3 miles northwest of the junction of Mary Ball Road (Rt. 3) and Courthouse Road. Marker is on the left when traveling northwest on Mary Ball Road (Rt. 3).
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth