St. Bride’s Church Marker, WP-10
At this point stood St. Bride's Church, the Parish Church of St. Bride's Parish which was established in 1761. The church, sometimes known as Northwest Church, was built in 1762 and survived until 1853.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1964
Geographic Location: Chesapeake
Physical Description of Location: Chesapeake, VA 23322. Located on Battlefield Blvd South (Rt. 168), 1 mile south of the intersection of Battlefield Blvd South (Rt. 168) and Chesapeake Expy. Marker is on the right when traveling south on Battlefield Blvd South (Rt. 168).
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth