Pleasant Point Marker, K-227
Four miles north is Pleasant Point on James River. William Edwards patented land there in 1657; the house is ancient. Edwards was clerk of the general court and a member of the House of Burgesses.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1947
Geographic Location: Surry County
Physical Description of Location: Northwest corner of intersection between Colonial Trail E (Virginia 10) and Alliance Road (State Route 634), Surry, VA 23883.
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth