Page’s Meeting House Marker, K-45
One mile to the north stood this Methodist Chapel, an early one in the New River area. It was built on land given in 1795 by Alexander Page. Bishop Francis Asbury preached in the Chapel in 1802 and again in 1806.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1957
Geographic Location: Pulaski County
Physical Description of Location: Northwest corner of intersection between Lee Highway (US 11) and New River Road (State Route 624), Cloyd, VA 24141. Marker is on right when traveling south in US 11.
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth