Old Nottoway Meeting House Marker, UK-4
This is the site of the Old Nottoway Meeting House, built in 1769, the second Baptist church established south of James River. Jeremiah Walker was the first minister.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1935
Geographic Location: Nottoway County
Physical Description of Location: Marker is on Lewiston Plank Road about .4 miles north of the intersection of Lewiston Plank Road (State Route 723) and Lone Pine Road (State Route 633), VA 23922. Marker is on right when traveling north on Lewiston Plank Road.
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth