Just to the north stands Briery Church, organized in 1755 following the missionary work of Presbyterian Minister Samuel Davies. The first church was built about 1760 and was replaced in 1824. The present Gothic Revival church was built about 1855 to designs of Robert Lewis Dabney.
Geographic Location: Charlotte County
Physical Description of Location: Keysville, VA 23947. Located on Farmville Hwy (Hwy 15), 2 miles northwest of the intersection of Farmville Hwy (Hwy 15) and Kings Hwy (Hwy 360). Marker is on the right when traveling northwest on Farmville Hwy (Hwy 15).
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth