Mann Meeting House Marker, N-26
Just to the east stood Mann Meeting House, the first Methodist Episcopal Church in this region. It was built before 1794 and abandoned about 1880. The site is now occupied by the Macedonia Colored Baptist Church.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1929
Geographic Location: Essex County
Physical Description of Location: Center Cross, VA 22437. Located on Tidewater Trail (Hwy 17), 2 miles south of the intersection of Tidewater Trail (Hwy 17) and Howerton Road. Marker is on the left when traveling south on Tidewater Trail (Hwy 17).
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth