Hillsboro Marker, OB-5
This house, four miles south, was built by Colonel Humphrey Hill about 1722. It is of quaint architecture having brick ends and frame front and rear. The place was raided by the British during the Revolution.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1930
Geographic Location: King and Queen County
Physical Description of Location: St Stephens Church, VA 23148. Located at the intersection of The Trail (Rt. 14) and Walkerton Landing Road.
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth