Henry County Marker, Z-72
Formed in 1776 from Pittsylvania, and named for Patrick Henry, Governor of Virginia. Henry lived in the county, 1779-1784.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1928
Geographic Location: Henry County
Physical Description of Location: Located on Jeb Stuart Hwy (Hwy 58), 0.25 miles northeast of the junction of Jeb Stuart Hwy (Hwy 58) and State Route 629. Marker is on the left when traveling northeast on Jeb Stuart Hwy (Hwy 58).
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth