Henrico County Marker, Z-27
An original shire formed in 1634. Named for Henrico town, founded in 1611, which was named for Henry, Prince of Wales. The battles of Seven Pines, Savage's Station, Glendale and Malvern Hill, 1862, took place in this county.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1928
Geographic Location: Goochland County
Physical Description of Location: Henrico, VA 23238. Located on Patterson Avenue (Rt. 6), 0.5 miles west of the junction of Patterson Avenue (Rt. 6) and Lauderdale Drive. Marker is on the left when traveling west on Patterson Avenue (Rt. 6).
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth