Henrico County Marker, Z-163
An original shire formed in 1634. Named for Henrico Town, founded in 1611, which was named for Henry, Prince of Wales. The battles of Seven Pines, Savage's Station, Glendale, and Malvern Hill took place in this county in 1862.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1929
Geographic Location: New Kent County
Physical Description of Location: 5012-5098 E Williamsburg Rd (Routes 33 and 60), Sandston, VA 23150. Marker is on right when traveling east, just past intersection with White Oak Road.
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth