Henrico County Marker, Z-153
An original shire formed in 1634. Named for Henrico Town, founded in 1611, which was named for Henry, Prince of Wales. The battles of Seven Pines, Savage's Station, Glendale, and Malvern Hill took place in this county in 1862.
Marker Information:Additional Information: Marker reported missing, no Commonwealth or Federal replacement funding available. Will only be replaced if a private sponsor funds replacement.
Geographic Location: Henrico County
Physical Description of Location: Henrico, VA 23231. Located on New Market Road (Rt. 156), 1.5 miles southeast of the junction of New Market Road (Rt. 156) and Willis Church Road (Rt. 156). Marker is on the right when traveling southeast on New Market Road (Rt. 156).
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth