Henrico County Marker, Z-147
An original shire formed in 1634. Named for Henrico town, founded in 1611, which was named for Henry, Prince of Wales. The battles of Seven Pines, Savage's Station, Glendale and Malvern Hill, 1862, took place in this county.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1946
Geographic Location: Hanover County
Physical Description of Location: 4399 Mechanicsville Turnpike (US 360), East Highland Park, VA 23223. Marker is on right when traveling east on US 360, about 1 mile northeast of intersection with E Laburnum Avenue.
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth