Glebe Landing Church Marker, N-40
This church was constituted in 1772 by the noted Baptist preacher, John Waller. The first building stood on the old glebe overlooking the Rappahannock River; hence the name Glebe Landing. The present building was erected in 1839.
Marker Information:Year On Marker: 1929
Geographic Location: Middlesex County
Physical Description of Location: 981-999 Tidewater Trail, Laneview, VA 22504. Marker is located on right when traveling north on 17, just prior to intersection with State Route 606.
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth