Charles City County Marker, Z-153
One of the original eight shires formed in 1634, and named for Charles City at Bermuda Hundred. William Henry Harrison and John Tyler, presidents of the United States, were born in this county.
Marker Information:Additional Information: Marker reported missing, no Commonwealth or Federal replacement funding available. Will only be replaced if a private sponsor funds replacement.
Geographic Location: Henrico County
Physical Description of Location: Henrico, VA 23231. Located on New Market Road (Rt. 156), 1.5 miles southeast of the junction of New Market Road (Rt. 156) and Willis Church Road (Rt. 156). Marker is on the right when traveling southeast on New Market Road (Rt. 156).
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth