This place, five miles northeast, has been owned by the Harrison family for two centuries. John Martin patented the land in 1617; Nathaniel Harrison bought it in 1720. The present house was built about 1770. The British General Phillips landed at Brandon, May 7, 1781. A mile farther is Upper Brandon.
Geographic Location: Prince George County
Physical Description of Location: 5003-5157 Heritage Road (State Route 635), about 1 miles south of intersection with James River Drive (Virginia 10) Blackwater, VA 23860.
Display on Google Maps
Display on Google Earth